Well...I surprisingly made it through the last three nights. Revising my notes almost ten hours each day. I'm having two mid-term exams tomorrow and then another one week of school before the final exams.. and then there will be no more school. oh I can't wait until the graduation.
So, vacation is almost here. Impecable. At least I can have some rest a little bit. Everything went ok actually. My back and neck are just still hurting and I'm still getting my constant head aches. I am beginning to wonder if I should start goin back to the doctor. I really dont want to 'cause I'm afraid that they are just gonna keep putting me back on medicine and those scary therapies. Oh.. can I just stay healthy for the rest of my life? And I sure as hell don't wanna be doing xrays, and other 'menyebalkan' therapies. I just wish I could wake up one morning and have nothing wrong, but you know how that works. It's been more than one year since the last accident.. Je n'ai pas le droit de se plaindre, ni de pleurer. J'ai mes deux freres qui sont la pour le moment et t Natalia & Katrin vont egalement venir a Paris ce weekend. Ca serait un grand & superb weekend, j'en suis certaine. La famille, c'est tout pour moi. L'une des sources de ma vie. bon, revenons-nous a Intl Diplomacy & Enjeux Internationaux... genial...
Sedikit update ttg kegiatan abang & adek gue hari ini : tidur. Gue bingung, yang begadang siapa, yang tidurnya paling banyak siapa yah? Sekarang lagi pada nonton tenis Serena Williams vs Henin Hardenne. Kemarin dong Ferrero menang.. hehehe.. setelah Raul, cowok spanyol siapa lagi yang bisa buat gue lemes yah... :D
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire